„We run our hotel with heart and passion“
It all began in 1905, with a small hostel in the village of Flims.
In 1958, the first generation of owners transferred the establishment to the Hartmann Meiler family.
It became a full hotel in 1963, after rebuilding left it with 80 beds, all in modern rooms with shower and toilet.
A second generational change place in 1981, with the takeover by Jeremias Meiler.
The hotel annex was refurbished in 1996, and the Veneziana Pizzeria added.
The same year saw the hotel pass on to the third generation, as the reins were handed to Gian Reto Meiler.
The year 2013 saw the conversion of the old “Vorab Inn” into the new “Vorab Steakhouse”.